The Skyware Global Type 122 1.2M Ku-Band Tx/Rx Class I Antenna System is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which strengthens the antenna and sustains its critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance.
The precision Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 73-76 mm (2.88″ – 3.0″) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
The antenna features a unique feed which provides cross-pol performance that exceeds industry standards
Type 122 Features
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- One-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector
- Available with Ku-Band co-pol or cross-pol feeds
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75”) O.D. feed support legs for lightweight outdoor units (ODU’s)
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Az/El mount includes both elevation and azimuth fine adjustments
- Class I system designed for typical lightweight Ku-Band RF Electronics