- Feed Horn
- Transmit Reject Filter
- Feed Support and Class II Az/El Mount
- Fiberglass Reflector
- Tx Frequency: 13.75 – 14.5 GHz
- Rx Frequency: 10.70 – 12.75 GHz
- Feed: Cross-Pol, Long Focal Length, (33 degrees)
- Mast Requirement: 2.88″ to 3.00″, (73mm to 76mm) mast pipe interface
- Supports up to 8lb ( 3.6kg) for BUC and LNB
- Intelsat and Eutelsat approvals (62-1236201)
The Global Skyware Type 123 1.2 m Class II RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance, required by many satellite operators.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 2.88″-3.00″ (73-76 mm) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- Long focal length optics for low cross-pol performance
- Fine azimuth and elevation adjustments
- Available with Ku-Band co-pol or cross-pol feeds
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75”) O.D. feed support legs and 51 mm (2″) O.D. lower feed support
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Class II system designed for typical 2W and 4W Ku-Band Block Up-Converters (BUCs)