The Global Skyware Type 180 1.8M Ku-Band Tx/Rx Class I Cross-Pol Antenna System is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which strengthens the antenna and sustains its critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 114 mm (4.50″) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
Type 180TX Class I Features
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector
- Single bolt fine elevation adjustment
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75”) O.D. feed support legs.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Available with C-Band or Ku-Band feeds.
- Hot dip galvanized Az/El mount.
- Designed for typical 1W and 2W Block Up-Converters (BUCs)
2 kg or 4.5 lb max. weight for RF electronics (BUC and LNB)Ku-Band
5 kg or 11 lb max. weight for RF electronics (BUC and LNB) at C-Band