Features at a Glance
• Lightweight (2.8 kg / 6.2 lbs) and small size (221 x 151 x 90 mm / 8.7” x 5.9” x 3.54”)
• Robust thermal design for maximum heat dissipation and high temp tolerance for maritime applications
• The industry benchmark for RF power efficiency and reliability in all conditions
• Guaranteed specifications with superior phase noise characteristics
• Includes selectable LO frequency for maximum operational flexibility
• Monitor and Control (M&C) via industry standard FSK protocols
• 14 pin M&C connector with RS-232, RS-485 and LAN interfaces
• Tri-state LED monitor
• Isolated 48 VDC operation
• DC power supply via separate MIL-type connector
Meets Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU to satisfy worldwide requirements and is CE-marked.
Backed by over 40 years of satellite communications experience, and CPI’s worldwide 24-hour customer support
network that includes more than 20 regional factory service centers.