Skyware Global Antenna 2.4m Tx/Rx C-Band Circular Type 243 Class III Antenna
The Skyware Global Antenna 2.4m Tx/Rx C-Band Circular Type 243 Class III Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The two piece reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of each reflector half is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lockdown bolts secure the mount to any 6.63″ (168 mm) O.D. mast to prevent slippage in high winds. Hot-dip galvanizing is standard for maximum environmental protection.
- Two-piece precision offset thermoset molded reflector
- Fine Azimuth and elevation adjustments
- Galvanized feed support arm and alignment struts
- Factory pre-assembled mount
- Galvanized and stainless hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- RF tested feed assembly
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 25 lb (11 kg) RF electronics (LNB & BUC)